Students ages 13-22 can buy tickets for only $5 to the best performances and two for $5 for museums in and around Miami-Dade. With the purchase of one $5 student ticket, a second $5 ticket can be purchased for an individual of any age to join them. It’s Easy … So Order Now!
Check out the latest listing at www.cultureshockmiami.com
- Remember to have a major credit card ready. If you don’t have one of your own be sure to get permission to use your parent’s or guardian’s card.
- Click on BUY and follow the prompts to order your tickets.
- Print the confirmation page. Take it and your ID (see list below for acceptable forms of ID) to the box office to pick up your tickets.
Go to the venue
- If you are attending a show, arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the performance begins. If you are visiting a museum or attraction, make sure you check their hours before you go to make sure they are open when you wish to go.
- To pick up your tickets, Student(s) MUST be present:
- Present your printed email confirmation that displays your name and valid order number (and expiration date if a museum or attraction ticket) AND
- Present ONE of the following forms of ID to the Box Office:
School-issued Student ID.
Report Card that indicates student is between the ages of 13-22.
Print-out from your school’s parent/student portal or online school that displays student’s name, birth date, and grade level.
Government-issued ID such as a Driver’s License, State ID card, Birth Certificate or Passport
*For ZooMiami ONLY: If you are presenting a College ID, you must also present another form of ID that shows proof of age in order to redeem tickets.
Tickets are limited so order early.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Tickets cannot be purchased at the door – only through CultureShockMiami.com
Always arrive early so you don’t miss part of the show.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL